The use of the website by Users implies full and unreserved acceptance of these ToU. If Users do not agree with these ToU, they should refrain from using this page. Such use also requires Users to be of legal age, and to have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these ToU in accordance with the law in force.
www.masterparfums.com may amend these ToU on a unilateral basis at any time and at its discretion. Accordingly, we recommend that Users read them from time to time.
1.- Copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights and Database Rights
Any content hosted or made available on any of the websites of www.masterparfums.com (inter alia, texts, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, digital downloading and data sets) is the ownership of the owner of www.masterparfums.com or its content providers and is protected by domestic laws, as well as by international legislation on intellectual property rights, copyrights and database rights.
Systematically extracting or reusing any part whatsoever of the contents or services is not permitted, save with our written consent.
www.masterparfums.com through its owners and representatives reserves the right to take all appropriate judicial or out-of-court actions against Users, arising out of any action by such Users that infringes any existing intellectual and/or industrial property rights on the components and contents of the website, without prejudice to any other action, whether before court or out-of-court, that www.masterparfums.com may initiate to defend its interests.
2.- Industrial Property
Registered trademarks or the trade image of Master parfums® cannot be used in relation to a product or service that does not belong to the owners of master parfums®.
Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, the master parfums® trademark and its logo are owned by Anne-Laure Hennequin and access to or use of this website by Users does not imply the granting of a right of any nature whatsoever on these. It is expressly prohibited to use them for commercial or any other purposes.
Except as restricted by the law, www.masterparfums.com accepts no liability whatsoever in the following cases:
- Errors likely to occur as a result of incidents owed to Internet network issues, e.g. if it is impossible to use the website, whether due to system normal maintenance or updates required for its proper running.
- Inappropriate and invalid use of the website by its Users and, as a consequence, shall not accept any kind of liability arising of any action breaching the law in force, in particular, and expressly, any kind of remarks made via applications or tools available at any time on this website, that are, inter alia, inappropriate, defamatory, offensive, insulting, racist, obscene or discriminatory.
- Use of the website by underage users, who should be supervised by their parents or legal guardians.
- Contents to which Users may have access through links of third parties or that are posted by users in the comments, or using similar tools, when these are made available to them on this website.
- (i) any losses that were not caused by any breach on its part, (ii) any business loss (including, loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditures), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not reasonably foreseeable to both parties when the Users signed the contract.
- Delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control.
Document that contains the rules on how personal data of Users of a page or website are collected and processed and cookies used by it. For more information, please click here.
5.- Terms and Conditions of Sale
The Terms and Conditions of Sale shall govern the conditions whereby orders and purchase requests are made on the website, and define the rights, obligations and liabilities of each party under such sale contract. For more information, please click here.
6.- Governing Law
These ToU shall be governed by Spanish law. The parties shall submit all disputes and litigation relating to their application or interpretation to courts having territorial jurisdiction pursuant to the law in force.