1.- General Information and Governing Law
This document, hereafter the “T&Cs”, includes the terms and conditions governing the use of this website and the purchase or acquisition of products and/or services on the same.
Users must read the CGV of this website before accessing, browsing and/or use this page. Userq agree on being bound by these terms and conditions, and policies when using this website or when applying for the purchase of a product and/or service via the same.
The owner of the website may amend the terms and conditions at her entire discretion or pursuant to legal requirements.
2.- The Parties
-Owner: Anne-Laure Hennequin
-Postal address: Camí de la Font dels Pins, 19-21, 08017 Barcelona (Spain)
-Email address: email@example.com
-Business: sale of products of Master Parfums® trademark
-Contact form: click here.
All individuals who access, browse or use this website shall be considered as Users, and are responsible for using it properly when visiting and making legally valid purchases. Users shall refrain from making false or fraudulent purchases or providing inaccurate or illegal data.
To be able to enter into contracts with this website, Users state that they are at least 18 years old and have appropriate legal capacity.
The website complies with Spanish and international laws.
Users may formalize the sale contract for the required products and/or services in any of the languages of their choice in which these CGV are available on this website.
3.- Purchasing Process, Availability and Delivery:
In order to purchase for goods or services, Users shall follow the purchasing process that we make available to them in the following forms and means:
- In the purchasing process, Users can select products and/or services and add them to the purchase final section (basket), by clicking the payment confirmation button.
- Users recognize that completing the purchase or acquisition order materializes full and entire acceptance of the specific terms of sale applicable in each case.
- We shall send Users an email confirming the receipt of the order for purchase and/or for the services. Users may get information from the website confirming that the order has been dispatched.
- Users consent to receive sales invoices by email. Likewise, they can receive a paper copy of the invoice free of charge by sending an email via the following link, with indication of the User’s name, order reference and date.
- Users state that they are aware, when making a purchase, of the specific terms of sale of the product and/or service that include, without limitation, and on a case-by-case basis, the following pieces of information: name, price, components, weight, quantity, color, details or features of the products.
- Prices are denominated in euros and published on the website, inclusive of VAT, except as otherwise indicated pursuant to the law. The applicable VAT rate shall be that legally in force from time to time depending on the related specific item.
- Delivery costs are included in the final price.
- masterparfumsgame.com is entitled to change prices at its discretion without such changes affecting orders that have been confirmed and notified to Users.
- Delivery will take place within 30 calendar days of the order confirmation date, except as otherwise agreed upon.
- It is understood that the product will be considered delivered at the time Users or any third party appointed by them acquire material possession of the products, attested by the signature confirming receipt of the order.
We include on this website availability information for products sold by us.
When it is not possible to supply the product for causes owed to this website or if the product is not available, we will contact Users to inform them thereof and offer them an estimated delivery. Users may choose to continue the order and accept the new delivery date, or cancel the order with refund of the paid price.
When Users cannot meet the delivery time slot, Users should inform us so that we may schedule a new delivery date. If the products could not be delivered owing to Users’ absence, the product can be returned to our warehouses, with the carrier leaving a notice stating where the order is and how to have it delivered.
The contract will be deemed terminated 30 days after the order was made available for delivery and has not been delivered owing to a cause not due to this website. The termination of the contract shall result in the price paid by Users being refunded. However, any excess price resulting from a method of delivery that is not the less expensive delivery method can be deducted from the price to be refunded.
Users have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 calendar days of the day Users or a third party indicated by them (other than the carrier), and under the contract terms specific to this website: (i) receive material possession of the goods; (ii) or receive material possession of the last of the multiple goods ordered by the consumer and user in the same order and delivered separately; (iii) or receive material possession of the last component or part of a good made up of multiple components or parts.
To exercise the withdrawal right, Users shall inform Anne-Laure Hennequin, owner of www.masterparfums.com whose address for this purpose is Camí de la Font dels Pins, 19-21, 08017 Barcelona (Spain), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, of their decision to withdraw from the contract through clear statement, i.e. by means of a letter sent by mail or email. They may use the template withdrawal form below, although not mandatory, by clicking here.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that the statement relating to the exercise by User of such right be sent before the end of the related deadline.
Effects of withdrawal:
In case of Users’ withdrawal, all payments received from them will be reimbursed, including delivery costs (except for additional expenses resulting from Users’ choice for a type of delivery that is not the least expensive ordinary delivery offered by us), without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 calendar days of the date on which Users inform us of their decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make such reimbursement using the same means of payment as used for the initial transaction, unless Users have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, Users will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
For a sales contract, this website may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or Users have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If Users have received the goods included in the contract, they shall send back the goods or deliver them directly to www.masterparfums.com, whose address is calle Camí de la Font del Pins, 19-21, 08017 Barcelona, Spain, without undue delay and, in any event, no later than within 14 calendar days of the date on which we are informed of the Users’ decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline shall be deemed to be met if the goods are returned before the expiry of the time-period.
Users will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. Users may be liable only if the value of the goods returned diminishes due to the handling of the goods (except when it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods).
Users acknowledges that they are aware of exceptions to the withdrawal right, including, without limitation: customized products; products which may deteriorate or expire rapidly; unopened shrink-wrapped music or video CDs/DVDs, if unsealed after delivery; products which due to health protection or hygienic reasons are sealed and which have been unsealed after delivery.
Return of defective products or mistake in delivery
If upon delivery Users consider that the product does not match what was provided for in the contract or the purchase order, Users shall contact this website and inform it of the reason of the disagreement. Users will receive all appropriate indications regarding the process for returning the products and, within a reasonable period and after checking the products, we will inform them of whether we refund the price paid and the cost of return or replace the product, as the case may be.
Users will have an after-sale guarantee of 2 years of the date of delivery of the product purchased on this website under the terms provided for each type of product, for repair or replacement of products purchased on www.masterparfums.com if they are defective or do not correspond with their description.
The legal guarantee is 2 years of the date of receipt of the product. Therefore, we do not accept return of products once this time-period has expired.
Waiver of liability
www.masterparfums.com shall not be responsible for any loss that is not caused by any breach on its part; third parties’ business losses; and any indirect losses that were not reasonably foreseeable to both parties when the sales contract was formalized.